Writing and Editing Services
**Fall 2016: Now helping local seniors with college essays - from concept to completion.
Expert writer, editor, strategic communications and management consultant serving government and political clients. Twelve years Legislative and Executive branch experience including the White House, Congress, national political and media organizations. Data-driven, analytical approach to brand and resource management, digital media, and traditional communications. Valued for experience and temperament at managing high level elected and appointed officials. Ability to absorb large amounts of data/information to organize and develop high-impact message. Depth of Legislative and Executive branch experience and contacts across the federal government. Available for surge support, continuing campaigns, and special projects.
- Full life-cycle management of high impact writing projects (e.g. reports to Congress, speeches, web content, after action reports, slide decks, one pagers, sell sheets, FAQs, other communications collateral)
- Editing for messaging, tight writing, content flow, proof reading
- Crisis communications/rapid response planning and execution
- Speech writing (for the ear), op ed writing (for the eye)
- Advice on managing high level officials, establishing personnel structure and business processes, goal setting for newly elected/appointed officials
MBA, The George Washington University School of Business
BS, Northwestern University, Medill School of Journalism
- (202) 680-3620